Daytona Beach, FL Nursing Home
Good Samaritan Society
Good Samaritan Society is a Christian social ministry organization in Daytona Beach, FL, providing assisted living, specialize care unit, and short and long term rehabilitation programs. We focus on individual strengths and interests by providing shelter and supportive services to older persons and others. We offer pastoral care and services by our ordained chaplain, and physical fitness classes with the guidance of occupational therapy practitioner and personal trainer.
Learn More About Good Samaritan Society:
- One-and-two-bedroom apartments
- Skilled nursing and rehabilitation unit with a separate entrance
- Large chapel (open 24/7)
- Physical fitness classes (3 times a week)
- Transportation (shopping, restaurants, outings and medical appointments)
- Alzheimer's monthly support group
- Prayer garden
We know different residents have a different care need, that’s why many facilities offer a variety of specialty services.
Contact Good Samaritan Society today at 386-253-6791 for all your nursing home needs.